Social Media Strategy
Open Your Business To New Relationships
Social media has become a significant part of our daily lives. Studies reveal that Americans alone spend more than 4 hours per day on social media networks.
Due to the impact social media now has on traditional marketing, it is essential that you get on board with these resources.
Besides increasing brand awareness and offering a new platform to cultivate personal relationships with your customers, social platforms provide the perfect stage to test new products, ideas and innovations, as well as provide a precise method for targeting your ideal customer.
Social Media Marketing
Let’s Get Social
Posting interesting and informative content to Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter and other social media platforms will keep your audience engaged and keep you on their mind.
Many internet marketing firms use automated systems to post the same content across the board; this isn’t the best practice because each platform varies in the way it interacts with your audience.
We do things differently at Marketing House Media, we cultivate personal relationships between you and your prospects.
We do all the posting for you, specific to each platform. We’ll update your social media profiles regularly throughout the month with engaging content that builds relationships.
Marketing House Media will build and manage social campaigns that create a strong online presence for our clients. There is a method to execute this successfully and if done wrong, it can actually have a negative impact on your business. We are continuously updating our knowledge base as technology is constantly changing.
Some of our Social Media Services:
- Consultation and Analysis
- Managing your social media campaign, leaving you free to focus on other areas of your business. (on a daily, weekly or monthly basis).
- Posting and updating Blog content so it’s always fresh & relevant.
- Connect your website to your Facebook page so that new items added to your website will automatically post to Facebook (and/or another social platform).
- Content strategy and creation across multiple outlets.
- Social media advertising via popular networks.
- Set up Google and other Analytics, providing trackable results so you can see how your customers engage online.
- Customized social media plans also available. We can develop the right program for you.
Facebook has been labeled as the world’s most popular website with over 1.3 Billion users. Over 75% of Facebook users log on every single day, and those users are very active.
Instagram is meant for use on mobile devices, and users tend to use the network all the time, any time — but unlike Facebook or Twitter many users engage with Instagram more during off-work hours than during the workday.
GOOGLE BUSINESS PAGE (GMB)
If you have a business, you should have a Google My Business Account. It’s that simple.
Google is the world’s #1 search engine, and this isn’t by a small margin. Google trusts and prefers it’s own platforms and tends to present those first in search results.
LinkedIn is a great platform if you’re marketing to other businesses and professionals.
Pinterest helps people find creative ideas. That’s why so many businesses, especially retailers, have focused more of their marketing efforts on the platform.
Twitter is a micro-blogging platform that offers social and brand interaction. While most Facebook users will stay connected to the site for an average of about 1 hour per visit, Twitter users operate in smaller, more frequent interactions throughout the day.
YouTube has revolutionized the Internet’s interaction with video. This social media platform pulls in more than 2 billion viewers per day, with reach around the world.
If a picture is worth a thousand words, then having a snapchat account is a must.
We offer very affordable campaigns that can be adjusted to fit your needs. Our goal is to make marketing your business in this digital world, simple and successful.
We also have great plans and programs for building a responsive (mobile and tablet compatible) starter 1-2 page websites starting at around $1000.
Social Media Service Packages
- One Social Media Platform (Generally Facebook or LinkedIn)
- Two Social Media Platforms (We will evaluate your target market and help you decide)
- Three Social Media Platforms (We will evaluate your target market and help you decide)